Environmental Scientist or Industrial Hygienist needed part-time or full-time
Air, Land and Water seeks a part-time, or Full time for the right individual, experienced environmental scientist, industrial hygienist, asbestos supervisor, or independent contractors to make a difference at a small but growing company.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Assist with, or perform and/ or manage field inspections and testing for industrial hygiene projects such as asbestos and lead-based paint inspections, indoor air quality assessments, mold evaluations, project air monitoring and project design. (Asbestos (582) project monitors and Asbestos supervisors are also needed.)
- Environmental site assessments (Phase I, II, and III) and sampling (soil, water, air); underground storage tank project work; engineering property condition assessments; etc.
- Assist with, or perform and/ or manage such tasks as: fieldwork, asbestos removal, testing and sampling, on site investigations, regulatory research and historical research.
- Assist with technical report writing, preparation and review.
Air, Land and Water Engineering provides these services to a wide variety of clients including some banks, commercial property owners and managers, commercial real estate developers, government agencies and industrial clients.
Credential preferences or requirements:
- Positions are available for those with experience looking to work part-time ( up to 30 hours per week), full time or as an independent contractor.
- Education or experience in one or several of these areas is valuable: technical field work or testing, industrial hygiene, environmental or related field, earth sciences, geology, hydro-geology, biology, chemistry, or other related field.
How to apply:
Please respond promptly as we are looking to fill positions fairly quickly. Please email your cover letter, resume, and wage requirements to: LBrand@AirLandWater.com.If necessary use our FAX: 410-997-0278.
Please no phone calls.