Air, Land and Water Engineering is very experienced in working on water and wastewater projects. Since 1985, our staff has evaluated, designed and prevented problems at numerous sites throughout the country.
Our water evaluation services use the most recent innovations in the field. We use field analytical instruments to check the quality of the water in the sampling process and we are certified in Maryland for compliance water sampling.
- Tested hundred of drinking water fountains in Washington, DC School System for lead.
- Designed cooling tower chemical addition system at Dow Chemical.
- Designed a treatment system to recover fine particulate from waste streams.
- Designed a dual phase vacuum extraction system to remove gasoline contamination at a Maryland Police Barracks.
- Consulted on the design of ponds in Columbia, MD and stormwater systems in Baltimore, MD.
- Updated stormwater pollution prevention plans for Raytheon in Baltimore County, MD.
- Evaluated and completed design to remediate a sanitary sewer pH problem.
- Performed monitoring well installation and sampling.
- Performed stream sampling for compliance purposes.
- Completed wetland evaluation at Owings Mills, MD facility.
- Performed lead in drinking water testing and designed potable water treatment system for Howard County, MD school.
- Wrote and certified the spill prevention, control and countermeasure plans (SPCC) for the entire Towson University campus, a Bell Atlantic facility, an IBM facility, a paper box plant, the Baltimore Unilever Plant, Johns Hopkins University and several other organizations.