Air, Land and Water Engineering provides a complete array of air quality investigation services, including remedial design, monitoring and project oversight. Since 1994, our staff has corrected air quality problems at numerous sites.
Our indoor air quality evaluation and remediation services use the most recent innovations in the field.
- Indoor air quality (IAQ) investigations at Baltimore manufacturing facilities including Unilever and Titan Steel.
- IAQ of the Choice Hotels International Headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Department of Transportation Headquarters in Washington, DC.
- Deerpark Elementary School, Baltimore County, Maryland.
- Saks Fifth Avenue, Maryland Warehouse and New York City Store.
- Multiple residential IAQ projects throughout Maryland.
- Several school IAQ investigations on eastern shore of Maryland.
- EIFS leakage investigations with mold testing and remediation designs.